The KAIZEN™ Practitioner seminar is designed to help understand the basic principles of the following KAIZEN™ ways of working and that is: 1. Understanding KAIZEN™ and how to implement sustainable within your workplace 2. Understanding of KAIZEN™ Change Management Model 3. Able to utilize the four main approach of Plan-Do-Check-Act 4. Able to use common KAIZEN™ tools such as Gemba, Value Stream Mapping, Standard Operating, Daily KAIZEN™ whilst learning KAIZEN™ tools and techniques, as well as their practical application in the workplace. KAIZEN™ tools seek to solve problems through scientific methods, based on teamwork. It is a daily improvement of all employees and all company operations.Register now
24. - 26. Sep. 2019
Shah Alam, Malaysia
Our Training Goals
* Understanding the main 5 pillars of KAIZEN™ Change Management
* Understanding Stakeholder Management, and drive for changes and creating business changes through A3
* Understanding problems through PLAN approach through VOC, Gemba, SIPOC, Process Mapping, Value Stream Mapping and 7 QC Tools
* Understanding DO approach through Solutions such as (Waste, NVA, Cause and Effect Diagram, One-Piece Flow, KANBAN, Build-In Quality, Risk matrix, and Heijunka to prioritize action plan and accountability
* Understanding Check approach through before and after implementation and create a Daily Management principles to monitor make small changes in upon solutions are in placed.
* Understanding Act approach to ensure sustainable improvements through assessments and changes in behaviors
What you learn
Other Dates of this Training
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute Iran.